2014年8月21日星期四

Article 16 BMW Edinburgh

Article 16 BMW Edinburgh

Article 16 BMW Edinburgh


I am a mother of four children. I work part time and also assist my husband with his online business. My house is full, very busy and very hectic. Sometimes I crave some peace and quiet but I know deep down that I would not have it any other way. Indeed I think when they are all grown up and fly the nest, I will be left feeling very lonely and lost!

However as my oldest is only ten I think I have a long time to go before they leave home. Supermarket shopping for a family of six with two dogs can be rather difficult task. They all want different things and trying to satisfy everybody is nearly impossible. Until very recently I went to Sainsbury?s for my weekly shop. Sainsbury?s is the nearest supermarket store to me and so it just seemed to make sense. That is until recently.

My husband and I went to dinner at a friends house. They live in the countryside in a very nice country house. To be honest I always feel a little intimidated by them as they have a beautiful house and always serve the most amazing dinner. At the dinner my friend told me that she buys most of her food shopping from Lidl. I couldn?t believe it. The wine she served was fantastic and again she said it was from Lidl!

So with that in mind I decided to head over to Lidl myself. I got a full weeks shopping for half of what I normally pay. Some of the branded products that I bought were not available but it was a small price to pay for the amount of money I saved. I had BMW Edinburgh car full of groceries for a very tony amount of money.




没有评论:

发表评论