2014年8月18日星期一

My Bold New Car

My Bold New Car

My Bold New Car


From a very young age I have always like the Volkswagen Beetle, it?s an unusual looking car but to me it?s says different and bold. Before I started taking driving lessons I told my dad that when I pass my test I will the Volkswagen beetle as my first car.

Finally after I passed my test second time round, I started my search for car I have always dreamed of owning, the Volkswagen beetle and not in any colour but in a bright yellow colour. I spent many months trying to find my car and then eventually I found a brand new Volkswagen Beetle Hertfordshire but the problem was its new and it meant the car was a bit pricey.

Now that I found the car, and I can only afford half the price of the car, I just had to convince my parents to pay for the other half. I tried my luck by just asking if they will pay for it and I got my answer without them even saying anything. So I started to think of others way to get them to agree, my next step was being helpful around the house.

I made breakfast, lunch and dinner and I did all the household chores but unfortunately it didn?t help at all in changing their mind. I had one last trick up my sleeve, and worked wonderfully, as I said not to buy me any birthday present and instead to pay the difference of the car price and that will be their gift to me.



没有评论:

发表评论