2014年8月20日星期三

Gleek

Gleek

Gleek


I am a fan of all things ?Gleekish?. I absolutely love the show. I am a big fan of musicals and maybe thats where it come from, also Will Schuster is quite a hotty. Luckily I have tickets for a Glee concert which is being held in Manchester on June 22nd. I must admit that I am actually 30 years old which is probably a little older than the average Glee fan but I have the perfect excuse for attending, my 16 year old step son!


I got the tickets online and to be honest they cost me a fortune. I bought them for my step son as a Christmas present and he was very impressed. I intend to collect him by Used Nissan Leaf Wiltshire car at about 4.00pm on the day of the concert and drive into the city. If I am there early enough, parking should not be a problem. I am going to book dinner at in Harvey Nichols and maybe I can enjoy a sneaky cocktail or two. Obviously I am leaving the car in Manchester and driving home. I would never drink and drive.


The concert is being held at the Manchester Evening News Arena which was previously called the Nynex. I just hope that our tickets are as good as they look on the plan. Apparently they are the seats that are used by friends, families and sometimes record labels. If I sing loud enough maybe I will get a recording contract. Fingers crossed.



没有评论:

发表评论