2014年8月20日星期三

George Wasn�t In!

George Wasn?t In!

George Wasn?t In!


I have recently relocated from a quite village in Lancashire England to the fashion capital of the world, Milan. The move was due to a restructure within my company. I was offered the opportunity to relocate or to be demoted from Senior Buyer to Assistant Buyer. Its every fashionistas dream to work in Milan and so obviously I jumped at the fabulous opportunity.

I am living in the University district of Milan. It is only a short distance into the main city and I am able to travel by tram. The apartment is luxuriously decorated but fairly small. However as I am living on my own I don?t really require a lot of space and the kitchen being a little ill equipped is the perfect excuse to eat out every single night!

Just recently I needed to take some material to our Managing Director who resides in Lake Como. He works three days from the office and two days from his home. As an urgent decision was needed on some materials I was asked to go and deliver them in person.

As I don?t require a car living in the city centre of Milan, I was going to take the train. I calculated that it should take me approximately one hour to get there. However one of my colleagues offered me the use of their Citygate Hertfordshire car which made it a lot easier.

I arrived at the house/villa and stood in awe for about five minutes. It was an amazing residence with far stretching view over the lake. I was called up to the office and met the with MD. She is a lovely lady and offered me a drink and a snack. We went onto her balcony and she informed me that George Clooney lived only three doors away! Wow. Unfortunately he was not in residence or I would have most certainly tried to pay him a visit.



没有评论:

发表评论