2014年7月21日星期一

Used Maserati The Quattroporte

Used Maserati The Quattroporte

Used Maserati The Quattroporte


I don?t often see really fancy cars around where I live, unless I am driving out past the used Maserati dealership, or I happen to pass the occasional Ferrari on the motorway. It just seems to be that I am not in an area that is particularly suitable for drivers of fast and beautiful cars, perhaps due to the huge number of speed bumps, steep hills and difficult to navigate multi story carparks that seem to be scattered around the town. It is a real shame, as the area is actually quite rich with lots of gorgeous houses, and I just wish that pretty cars and gorgeous specimens of automotive workmanship could drive around a little easier.

Imagine my surprise, therefore, when I saw a number of beautiful cars driving around the streets the other day. As far as I could work out there wasn?t any particular event going on, but I saw at least4 supercars or sportscars as I wandered around town. I presume there wasn?t an event as all the vehicles were different brands, and were also spotted in different areas of town, going about their business. I would have expected them to all e heading to the same place if there was a motor show or similar, so all I can assume is that my town is making up for lost time in the automotive stakes.

The first two cars I saw were impressive enough ? a sleek red Ferrari that was getting a lot of appreciative glances, and a Porsche 911. It wasn?t the poshest 911 in the world, but it was still a very expensive pieces of kit which it is actually quite rare to see anywhere on the streets. The third car was an Audi R8, which is becoming quite frequent around the UK at the moment, but which never fails to make an impression. My favourite of all the cars I saw that day, however, was the Maserati Quattroporte.

It was nearing the evening when I saw the Quattroporte, and being winter the sun was already going down, which probably made this car look even better than it already does ? twilight works really well for all cars which come in metallic paint and which feature a lit of sweeping lines and dramatic curves. I think it is something to do with all the artificial light reflecting off the surface. Whatever it was, this car looked great, and I had to stop in my tracks just to stare at it as it whisked briskly past me.

Many people would argue that there are more impressive cars, and I am sure there are plenty that cost more money. But as I don?t own one and don?t drive it, what matters to me is how the engine roars when it drives past, and how the car itself looks. And, in my humble opinion, the Quattroporte looks better than the majority of cars on the market, without even trying!

Have you seen any exciting or unusual cars in your area of the world recently?



没有评论:

发表评论